September was a busy month. Eric is super busy at work with a big project that will continue through Octob
er. He also started playing in a rec volleyball league on Wednesday nights. I haven't had a chance to go watch, but hopefully I will get out there soon. My nights have been packed with volleyball. The team is doing pretty well. The true test will come at the beginning of November when playoffs begin. I also started teaching Sunday School, or
Junction as they call it at FCF. I'm in the K-1 room and loving it. The kids are hilarious and full of energy. Our wedding schedule was pretty sparse until September. We recently showered our friend Cheryl with gifts and celebrated her upcoming wedding to Brad, a childhood friend of Eric's. We played games, how well do you know Brad and created wedding dresses with TP. My favorite twist to the games was when she didn't answer the quetions about Brad correctly she had to chew a piece of gum. She did a pretty good job, but ended up with a big wad of gum by the time it was over.
We also celebrat
No comments:
Post a Comment