Thursday, July 23, 2009

16 Weeks


We went to the doctor for another ultrasound yesterday. Although, the little one was curled up in a ball and head facing the wand. This means we couldn't get a length measurement, but everything else looked good. We'll be sticking to the three week ultrasounds at the high risk facility and regular 4 week check ups at the OB.


I was telling Eric that it's kind of weird to feel like a normal person again. All the nausea and the extreme tiredness have gone away. Scary because it made me think something might be wrong, but at the same time wonderful to be able to eat and do things again. I also felt a little movement yesterday which was pretty exciting. I thought I felt it the other day and then it came back again yesterday, so the little munchkin is on the move!

3 comments:

Jane said...

I love the new pics!! So glad to hear that your appointment went well. See you in a couple weeks! xoxo

BeckyD said...

Still so happy for you Brands! You know that your little munchkin is going to be on the move a lot with active parents like you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Brandy and Eric, we are so excited for your both. Enjoy your time of waiting, we promise you, life will never be the same! Please keep us updated on your progress...I just love this technology! Love, Mama and Papa Holt