It was neat to watch Munchkin moving around on the screen and I was actually able to feel the movements this time! I've been feeling movements for a few weeks now and it's WONDERFUL! I love knowing our little one is getting stronger and developing with the little reminders, although sometimes bigger than other times, of bumps and kicks. It took awhile for Munchkin to cooperate, but Eric was able to feel Munchkin moving too!
We will continue to visit the high risk clinic until 31 weeks or so...that means 3 more visits. Next week they test to make sure I'm not releasing any chemicals that will start labor to early. Although it's time consuming, I've really enjoyed being able to see our little one grow with all the ultrasounds!
We are also working on making some room in the house for our new little one. Step one is to tear out and then refinish the basement. Eric is thankful that our friend Dan is helping with this one :-) After the basement is finished, we will move the office downstairs and begin on the nursery. We are thankful to have some hand me down furniture from Cheryl, Eric's sister, and I've already got the bedding set. Once all the fun house projects are done we will be sure to put some pictures up.
Below are the latest pictures. One of Munchkins itty bitty foot and the others are profiles. Enjoy!



2 comments:
I am so excited for you two, I can't wait until you hold that little one in your arms. Have you decided on any paint colors?? Keep enjoying this time and thank you so much for keeping all of us up to date. Love from South Dakota (just got back from Mt. Rushmore) Mama Holt
Yay, grow little one grow! So exciting Brands:) I'm sure your little Hokie will be cheering tomorrow too!
Post a Comment