Wow has time flown. We're now just under 9 weeks out from our due date. Little Munchkin has really been moving, kicking and pressing up against my belly. I'm loving all the movement and that I can feel the baby's body through my tummy. At the end of the month we will get one more look at our little one before he or she arrives! The office is filling with baby stuff while we wait for the basement to wrap up. We should have the nursery up at the beginning of December.
Here's a quick look at my tummy at 15 weeks and then at 30 weeks. What a difference!

5 comments:
Looking good, Brands!! Not much longer now! I hope you are still feeling well. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Jaclyn said, "It looks like a girl...........or a boy"!
So, is Eric tying your shoes these days?! :)
Love yo belly! Plz send pics of the nursery when done!!! LOVE U!
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to see you cute belly in a few weeks! This is so exciting, it's so close now:)
Isn't it crazy when you get down to the double digit days??? We can't wait to hear of baby C's arrival. Lots of love! Marcy, Aaron and Lyla...Moxon too!
Post a Comment