Well Eric and I went in for our 13 week ultrasounds at the high risk doctor, and after 45minutes of ultrasounds they were unable to find Baby B. They believe that I miscarried the baby, and then my body reabsorbed it. While this news was heartbreaking to us, we were still able to see happy, healthy baby A moving around still. Right now I’m having mixed feelings. Full of joy and amazement at how much Baby A has grown, but feeling the sadness of our loss. Overall, I have a sense of peace. God did not put us in charge of making any decisions, and my body didn’t have to suffer any trauma that might have affected Baby A. I’m still astonished that I had absolutely no sign of miscarrying over the past 4 weeks. So far we are both doing ok, and know that this was the best thing that could happen for little Buster if he/she wasn’t developing and that it will help Baby A to grow and develop easier with the extra space.
Below is a picture of our precious little one, who is now measuring around 3 inches!
Thanks for your continued prayers! Overall we are very thankful to have a healthy baby on the way and we’re looking forward to the next 6 months of pregnancy.
2 comments:
I am so proud of you and your most positive way of looking at everything that is and has happened. This is one long distance hug from Nevada. Love to all three of you. Mama Holt
Thanks for the lovin. We're doing pretty well. I think knowing we still have a healthy baby is very comforting.
Hope you're enjoying Nevada. The pictures are wonderful!
Brandie
Post a Comment