Monday, March 29, 2010

1 year ago

Flowers are blooming, the grass is getting greener and the new life that Christ's death and resurrection brings are not the only new beginnings we are celebrating this April. The day after Easter was our second appointment for IUI treatment and the creation of our little bundle of joy. I remember the nurses making a couple jokes that they hoped the Easter bunny brought us good eggs. So much has happened since that appointment when God blessed us with our beautiful Maryssa. Her little smiles and coos fill our hearts with joy and watching her develop and learn is such a testament to our Creator. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if our other little one had made it too, but know I will one day get to meet him or her in heaven. God's sacrifice of his son is life changing and one that comforts me when missing the ones I've lost. I hope this Easter is a time to celebrate the life we've been given and that God will bless your lives here in our temporary home.

No comments: