We started the weekend by celebrating our 6 year anniversary down in DC for the Cherry Blossoms. It was a wonderful morning and the weather was great. Maryssa was wonderful on the metro and enjoyed being out in the sunshine. We also saw some wonderful paintings along our walk. After fighting the crowds on the Metro, we made it home safe and sound, and Mom and Dad met us there. It was great to have the Grandparents here for Maryssa's first Easter.
Maryssa didn't make it on her Easter Egg hunt, but no worries....Eric and I took care of all the candy :-) The Easter bunny also brought us a Wii! Thanks to the Danilucks, I've been enjoying some Wii Fit. We also enjoyed seeing Maryssa roll over for the first time! It's amazing what a difference a month can make. She's smiling and cooing all the time. We were excited to be able to share her first with Nana and Grandpa. We loved spending Easter with friends and family.


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)






2 comments:
Love those bunny ears in the basket. What a cutie. I know you are having a wonderful time being a MOM. Love, Mama Holt
I miss her!! and of course you and Eric. We have to plan that Leesburg trip :)
Post a Comment