Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Party and House Decorations

I love decorating for Christmas. Here's a few pictures of the house.
The Christmas tree all lit. 6 hours and over 1000 lights!


The mantle


We had our first Christmas party this year. It was a wonderful night and it was great to see a lot of friends and family! We had around 50 guests over the course of the night. Mom, Dad and Kristie came up early to help us rearrange the house so we could maximize our space to fit everyone. After eating lots of food we played some games, including turning someone into a Christmas tree, Christmas movie trivia, and Christmas pictionary.

Yummy Cookies!


Peanut and Jen



Maggie, Gavin, and the Reeves


2 Lawrences and a Daniluck


Most of the Bull Family


Sawyer


Jada and Sam


Dad and Kristie

Kristie, Catherine, and Zach

The Beautiful Ladies: Becky, Dana and Jen

I finally got to meet Stewart...what a cutie!

Lexi


Having fun making Maggie into a Christmas tree

Our Christmas trees!




Little Cameron... I can't believe he's almost a year!

Playing Christmas Trivia

1 comment:

Marcy B. said...

I love the idea of making people dress up as trees!!!! I'll keep that in the hopper for next year!!!